Happy Wednesday readers
I just wanted to make you aware of a fabulous FREE screening of numerous health and related documentaries available for the next 4 days. You may have seen my post about it on Facebook 6 days ago. It is apart of the Food Matters website. Have you seen the Food Matters documentary?
This documentary alone is such a helpful place to start – a tool to help plant the right seeds. It is a documentary that the owners of Food Matters first pulled together. It was such a success that a whole movement has followed. The documentary gives you a really fabulous understanding of how food DOES matter “You are what you eat”. How it impacts our health and how we can be CONSCIOUS of our choices, with lots of interviews by leading experts in the field. I also find it provides a great way to ‘teach’ others and give them a sound understanding without having to give them a lecture they may not want to hear – give them a copy of the film or notify them of this FREE offer. I often lend out my copy to clients to watch if you are not able to buy a copy. I currently have a Hungry Food Change DVD to give away also…let me have a think about that give away! I’ll notify you on Facebook – so come on over and join the Seeds Of Health community!
However, there is more to it than the next 4 days…you are able to subscribe to FMTV here (Food Matters TV) for $8/month or $80 for the year and have access to a whole scope of DVD’s (some you can’t find elsewhere), plus recipes and yoga and exercise videos to get you moving at home if you can’t make it to a class because of kids, or other reasons. Online versions suit some people but not all I realise. It’s often nice to buy the hard copy and get a bunch of family or like minded friends together, make some healthy snacks and make an evening of it with ‘juicy’ discussions to follow. Check out the shop here or I can do a bulk order if you know of a group that would benefit.
The reason I’m letting you know about this fabulous resource is because I stumbled upon it when I was enjoying one of the free documentaries (that are only available till Nov 4th!). I felt that I had to share! The topics and documentaries shared and discussed come from all angles – so I feel you can, in time, make your own educated decision, along with guidance from qualified professionals like myself if you have questions arise and feel you need support. You are also able to enjoy other short videos online, available for free all year round, including TED talks, humorous health snippets, videos on waste, the flu shot, additives, benefits of meditation, etc – all available here.
As I mentioned there is only 4 days left to enjoy Q&A sessions with the makers of the films and the films themselves for free here. I have managed to watch a few over the weekend and of an evening – enjoying the reminders, stories, reflections, lessons and sharing with those around me. I love the diversity of the films! One that I missed and am eager to watch is called Love Bomb. The link to the synopsis is here. This quote will give you a taste –
“If we were all committed to loving, like radically committed to loving, the world would be completely different, the world would shift.” Kate Blackson
Watching these DVD’s will broaden your mind! Share them with friends and family and friends of friends. Pass the message on if you feel it’s worth sharing! …I do! The choices are endless, the empowerment is rich and you certainly become more conscious of the choices you make (one of my major aims at Seeds Of Health)!
Keep in mind to make changes step by step, bit by bit – not all at once. Develop a foundation to build on, which i can help you with. I am here to guide you when you have questions surrounding the myths, tricks, contradictions, alternatives, etc. Keep in mind I offer the following services:
- Setting up a clean food plan for the fortnight;
- Clean out your panty and fridge to start over with a clean slate – remember I offer Pantry Clean Outs – where I come to your home and discuss the contents of your kitchen and home (eg. laundry, bathroom, etc) and discuss what to keep and throw out and WHY. Most importantly I discuss alternatives and what to replace with and how to store things, what to buy and cook as alternatives. Read more here on my services page.
- Have a follow up consultation (or refer a friend or family member for an initial consultation) with a clear intention about what you want to heal or improve (or both! :). I can also help you to decipher what your intention needs to be;
- Have a BARS session to clear subconscious thoughts patterns that no longer serve you around food or everyday choices you are making in your home, work or lifestyle that are holding you back from achieving a healthy, well balanced lifestyle full of happiness and vitality!;
- If you feel you know what the alternatives are but don’t know what to cook then call me and let’s organise a food workshop – either privately or with a group of friends. A lot of the topics that I cover are listed on my website here
- Do you have a celebration coming up and want something delicious and fun to contribute to the party?! Then research raw cakes and make one yourself for the first time or contact me and I can make you one for your celebration!;
- Lastly, if you are familiar with the Food Matters crew and have watched some of their DVD’s over the years or have been to doing your own research and making changes to your home and diet, but still questioning why you are feeling low in energy, or can’t put a finger on something, perhaps we need to conduct a hair analysis test to clarify? A hair analysis tests for vitamin and mineral deficiencies, moulds, parasites, electro magnetic radiation (EMR) and heavy metal toxicity – a combination or only one may be affecting your health and slowing down your progress to wellness. Let’s work together on this one.
I hope you enjoy the films and resources on the Food Matters website! Remember that I am here to guide and help you on your journey to wellness. I look forward to your comments regarding the films you’ve seen, enjoyed, felt challenged by, resources you loved, etc. There is so much to learn and share on this journey to wellness. We just need to plant the seeds, which we wish to grow
Please note: I receive no income from recommending Food Matters – I simply want to share this wonderful resource that we all have access to online!