Just a quick note today to spread my good news that I will be spending a month in Bali in January working with Tyler Tolman at the Heal Thy Self retreat. This retreat is a fabulous program designed to enable individuals with chronic illness to heal their bodies using fasting, colonics, massage and self care principles to achieve vitality and heal themselves.
I will be working as the in-house Naturopath while in Bali allowing individuals to safely progress through their 30 day fasting and cleansing program. The support and the program are amazing and I am so proud to be apart of it. Check it out here… I feel really honoured to be able to be there for each individual and watch there lives transform! I know I will equally learn a lot from being apart of the team.
It is around 3 and a half weeks until I leave for Christmas with my family in Perth. I will be spending some delicious time with my gorgeous niece Willow while there and soaking up the Perth summer – which I love! From Perth I will be flying straight to Bali to begin preparing for the intense and fulfilling month ahead.
Please make the most of these next 3 weeks and come and see me for a consultation, food plan or simply to top up on a sleep herbal or digestive support or perhaps some barley grass as an easy way to add greens to your routine during the festive season.
Keep in mind over the festive season to:
- Drink plenty of water (add lemon to assist your liver health). Remember 1L for every 22kg. 3L per day is a healthy estimate unless you are a particularly small frame or quite over weight and need to hydrate and flush your body.
- Consider adding Juice Plus to your routine. I have been feeling fabulous since trialling it on myself. It is a combination of fruits, vegetables and berries all harvested and freeze dried efficiently to capture maximum nutrients. It is a great addition to the season that is upon us while we may celebrate a little more than normal or have a few later nights, perhaps change our regular routine because we are away visiting family or simply want to add more nutrition into the routine that you have already, to kick start 2015 with a bang! It gives you that extra spring in your step to allow your body to meet all the demands of the Silly Season (& life in general!). If this interests you please call me to talk further on 0438733103 or email email@example.com
- Every day ensure you are eating living foods. Be it green smoothies, salads, steamed vegetables, even a simple dose of barley grass powder in water while travelling. Consider serving a raw cake at Christmas (there’s a great recipe here), or a delicious selection of salads for Christmas lunch. I will post a Christmas ideas list in my next blog to inspire a whole food Silly Season!
- Move your body! Keep up the walking, swimming, dancing, gardening, running around with the kids, skipping, bike riding…you name it, just move your body! However short or long you can manage, just do something everyday!
- Stress can increase at this time of year so don’t forget to belly breathe. Continue 7 rounds of 7, or perhaps you have a meditation you enjoy? This will make the busy-ness a whole lot easier.
Please note CHOCOLATE WORKSHOPS:
I would be happy to run private raw chocolate workshops with you & a few friends in the lead up to Christmas if you simply give me a call and organise a date that is suitable before December 20th. I have run many in the past & they are always a real hit (especially in the lead up to Christmas) as everyone loves chocolate BUT may not know about the healthy guilt free version! Nicole (from Heavenly Cacao, whom I have presented my workshops with in the past) and I are just in the throws of confirming our venue for a raw chocolate workshop on Sunday December 14th.
I will be posting regularly on Facebook and Instagram while I’m away from Dec 23rd- February 12th so please connect on both and follow the phenomenal transformations that will be happening as people release not only the physical but also the emotional and spiritual aspects that have been creating dis-ease in their life.
I don’t leave just yet! I’m just getting excited and letting you all know I have 3 and a half weeks left for face to face consultations, until I’m back in mid February. However, I don’t mind setting up Skype consultations while I am away. I would be happy to.
Please also remember the morning activation sessions are changing to the Botanic Gardens next week! I intend to meet at the Gardens Entrance on Collins Ave at 5:45am to enjoy a walk around the gorgeous suburb of Edge Hill for 30mins (our normal walking time) & then enjoy breathing and exercises in our new setting of the Botanic Gardens. Please bring a towel, water bottle and gold coin donation as normal. I will post a reminder on Facebook early next week…I look forward to seeing you there!
Lastly, I have decided to decrease my blog posts and newsletters to once a month from now on (unless there are workshops or events coming up that I want you to know about) as I know that the stress of checking emails is a reality. I know that your inbox can fill up all too quickly these days!
Well….this turned out to be not such a short post after all!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend and I look forward to seeing you or hearing from you soon.