- Buckwheat is undervalued! It is actually a seed and totally safe for people who are allergic or intolerant to wheat. It contains NO GLUTEN. Packed full of nutrients (magnesium being very high), great source of protein and fibre, balances blood sugar levels and good for a healthy heart.
- Almonds – when soaked they are much more easily digested because the enzyme inhibitor has been removed from the skin. Rich in calcium for healthy bones and teeth, healthy heart support, brain and nourishing nervous system support.
- Goji berries are high in antioxidants
- Black Styrian seeds high in zinc, magnesium and healthy fats
- Cacao is loaded full of antioxidants, magnesium and happiness (gotta love chocolate in your breakfast!)
- Coconut nectar – a healthy sweetener full of minerals
- Cinnamon to support heart health, a warming spice – great for arthritis, balancing blood sugar levels and diabetes and beating fungal infections like candida
Do you need any more convincing?!!
If you are looking for a different way of using your raw GRAND cacao granola then sprinkle it on top of your smoothies or on top of an Acai bowl (like a thick blended smoothie served in a bowl with a spoon).
Acai Bowl (pictured above) – Acai is a berry that packs a huge antioxidant punch! – Available from health food stores both frozen and powdered. I think the frozen (fresh) berry is best and much more delicious. Place a frozen Acai sachet combined with frozen banana, frozen mango, almond milk (or other liquids of your choice – less liquid than a smoothie), cacao, and whatever else you fancy (herbs, spices, nuts, coconut, blueberries, etc). Serve in a bowl with a spoon topped with your raw GRAND cacao granola and bee pollen if you choose. A mega dose of antioxidants, nutrients, minerals, hydration and the list could go on and on and on…just trust me
What do you love to have for breakfast? Have you tried making your own granola or acai bowl? I would love to hear all about it in the comments below!
Have a bonza breakfast!