The secret to wholesome living and boundless energy is in taking action. That's exactly why I love to create events that are fun and activating. Whether it's a Wednesday morning sun gazing session, a weekend raw chocolate workshop or a longer retreat - there is something you will love to be apart of.
HARMONIZE RETREAT - MISSION BEACH
Seeds Of Health and Wild Heart Yoga are collaborating.
OCTOBER 27-29TH, 2017
- Harmonize with mind, body, soul
- Whole food nutrition education sessions
- Rise with the sun every morning + Tibetan Rites
- Yoga 2x day
- Guided rainforest hike with knowledgeable Biologist Peter Shanahan
- Feel nourished with fresh vegetarian cuisine
- Fresh juices
- Sounds healing
Shared Rainforest Hut (w Shared Bathroom) = $575 (1 LEFT)
Private Rainforest Hut (w Shared Bathroom) = $615 (SOLD)
Shared Rainforest Hut (w Ensuite) = $600 (SOLD)
Private Rainforest Hut (w Ensuite) = $635 (4 LEFT)
Delux Cabin (w Ensuite & balcony) = $795 (SOLD)
We also have one Cabin that has a spare bed that can host 3 people $465 (SOLD)
$100 DISCOUNT UNTIL JULY 31st FOR EARLY BIRDS
View more accommodation pictures here.
*All prices include accommodation, food, education and yoga sessions.
The Sanctuary Retreat, Garners Beach - Mission Beach
Begins: Friday 27th @4pm, Finishes Sunday 29th @4pm
To book your spot call 0438 733 103 or fill out the form below.
RAW CHOCOLATE WORKSHOP
NOVEMBER 19th, 2017 @The Tanks
Let’s join together to have some fun with chocolate! Guilt free chocolate!
Nicole from Heavenly Cacao and Janelle, Naturopath from Seeds Of Health are offering a fun morning to educate and teach you how to make raw chocolate and why it is so damn good for you!
Come taste and learn about the nutritious benefits of raw chocolate and how we can all enjoy cacao everyday with its added benefits of magnesium, metabolism boosting properties, bountiful antioxidants and divine flavour. You will also get a tour of some local cacao trees plus hear about the history of chocolate.
What you will learn:
This is a 90min demonstration style class where you will learn how to make delicious and healthy alternatives to commercial chocolate. Nutrition notes and recipes included. You gain the following:
- how to make a super smooth and nutritious chocolate in your own home in under 30 minutes
- how to infuse your chocolates with nutritious ingredients that positively impact your health
- how to curb your sweet cravings quickly thus preventing the potential to overeat
- how to avoid the sugar highs and lows caused by eating commercial confectionery
- all recipes are dairy free, gluten free and refined sugar free
Please book your tickets with Nicole from Heavenly Cacao via her website to ensure you save your seat! You are welcome to contact myself or Nicole via phone (0438733103) or the form below. We look forward to seeing you there!